HEMO-LINE Double Lumen Catheters are offered in different lengths and French diameters. They can be inserted in the subclavia, jugular or femoral vein.
Clear luer lock connectors made of PVC which comply with international standard ISO 594. No colour in contact with blood.
- Clear non-sticking extension lines made of polyurethane.
Catheter available with straight extension lines as well as with curved extension lines for optimal patient comfort if inserted into the jugular vein.
Patented colour-coded safety-clamps eliminate the risk of mis-clamping. Catheter dimensions and priming volume for exact heparinization permanently imprinted on safety insert of clamp.
Flat moulded polyurethane bifurcation with a straight configuration avoiding dead space, flow turbulences and reduced venous pressure.
Small rotatable suture ring for less skin irritation, fixation with minimum skin contact. Also easy repositioning of catheter without opening the sutures.
- Guidemark on the catheter shaft ensures correct insertion depth.
- Highly radiopaque catheter tubing made of polyurethane for easy location under X-ray.
Thermosensitive polyurethane shaft which is stable during insertion, softens at body temperature for better patient comfort, reducing risk of vascular trauma.
- Three venous and five arterial side holes for continuous blood circulation.
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide gas. Polyurethane retains its physical properties after sterilization procedure.
- Catheter available in various size.